Accurate Alloys, a California-based metal fabricator, brings together the benefits of perforated and brass sheet with superior customer service. Designers and architects use perforated brass for radiator cabinet grilles, door panel inserts and general interior design.
This “yellow” metal also offers advantages in many commercial applications such as:
- Malleable, easy to work with since easily formed and machined
- Excellent corrosive resistance
- Spark resistant: provides protection in environments where there is a concern about sparks igniting flammable solvents, vapors, and liquids
- Reduced tool wear
- Better thermal conductivity than stainless steel or carbon steel
- Better tolerance control do to its machining properties
Call Accurate Alloys about your perforated brass requirements including ASTM, ASM, and Mil specifications. Perforated brass is available from .015” round holes, square holes, and ornamental patterns in ¼ and ½ hard, soft, naval brass, and other brass alloys.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote.
Or call us toll-free today at 1-626-338-4012.